fbpx

Social Squares

2020 Color Trends We’re Loving

Which color prediction are you most excited to see? Tell us in the comments!

Leave a Comment +

• Kacy Paide says:
    Your comment is awaiting moderation. This is a preview, your comment will be visible after it has been approved.

I’ve been a huge Don Miller and StoryBrand fan for years! I’ve gifted his books more than any others. I’ve also taken the Business Made Simple courses and marvel at how entertaining and helpful they are. Just this summer I revamped my free offer (PDF) and rewrote all of my autoresponders StoryBrand-style to a T. Anyone reading this – subscribe to everything of his, read his books, and buy his suite of courses at Business Made Simple. I’d be lost without his sage advice! It was so nice to see you share him here.

• Erin says:

I’m a StoryBrand Certified Guide and it was so fun to see a Social Squares email about Donald Miller and the StoryBrand course pop into my inbox today.

“Execution is what matters most” is what I tell my clients all the time and it’s still the hardest for me when it comes to my own email marketing.

• Jen says:

this was so great, guys! thanks! <3

• Dae says:

Wow! I will definitely be checking out Marketing Made Simple! Thanks for this post.

• Vina Howell says:

Wow, those are some really great tips, thank you. I’m heading over to Amazon to purchase Marketing Made Simple.

• Jill B Nissen says:

I love the bright pastel collection! I could never choose just one color!

• Kristen says:

This post will definitely help us incorporate some great content into our existing content plans! This type of content makes biz social media pages so much more interesting!

• Kim Stoegbauer says:

Thanks for these great tips! I haven’t analyzed my instagram posts in a long time and it was fun to see the most popular posts! I will study them and use that data to determine what my followers love! xo

Elevate Your Brand